Thursday, September 16, 2010

I just want some fatty goodness

Have you ever gotten that little tickle in the back of your mouth?
Something quietly telling you to give up on your diet and give in? 

That is happing to me right now. 

I am at work right now and my little sugar addict in me wants something. 
What does it want to ask? 
(That is seriously the stupidest question in the whole world, if you think about it) 
Chocolate
Dang you Chocolate. 
No matter what. . . my taste buds will always want you. 
Like right now. . . 

So you would think that because my boss has said "You can have anything that catches your eye" I would not have any problem finding something with chocolate in the house. 
Dead wrong. 

Going through the pantry, freezer, hidden stashes that only my boss, her sisters and I know about. I can't find anything. 
This is what I find however. . . 


Not Chocolate. . . 



Not close to chocolate. . . 
(However, these are really good. My new favorite gummy flavor, but way expensive!)



Once again. . . not chocolate
(is anyone seeing the pattern, i'm seeing?) 

Although these items might feed your sweet tooth, it does not do justice to mine, for the fact that it is all fruit or organic. 
I'm not saying anything is wrong with these. Some of these actually taste good. 
But how can there be no chocolate in a house with three woman? 
Haven't they heard of "PMS feel good food"????

So I am stuck. . . with no chocolate and the little kid inside me crying. 
All I want is some chocolate

Is that so hard to ask for? 



Peace and love! 

1 comment:

  1. I can relate to that. But with another export from South America. Coffee. In the words of Mike Ditka: "It picks you up. It calms you down.
    It's the lifeblood that drives the dreams
    of champions."
    While most people drink it for an energy boost, I drink it to harness its powers to calm my troubled mind.
    It has been very hard this past week to avoid the route to my favorite coffee place, due to job interviews.
    Thank you for sharing your dependence story, and making me feel like I'm not alone.

    ReplyDelete