Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A little heartbroken. . .

There is this part, inside me that has just fully never healed. I don't know why. I think it is a reminder of what heartbreak feels like. . . also to remind me that others can feel this awful craving too. 
I say craving . . . because don't we crave it? 
We as feeling hungry humans, crave love. To be loved. To feel needed and wanted. Yet we know what the consequences are for it also. 
The fear and wanting to fall. 
Wanting to fall for the individual who will love every light and dark thing about you. 
No judging. Just pure love. 
Then there is that fear of falling for that individual,
having them lift you up to what seems the highest point in your life. 
Then . . . 
you are let go. 
dropped
back into what you think is the darkest place, 
a living nightmare, 
your personal hell. 

Why do I bring this up? 
because that aching part of me, knows I've done that. 
I've dropped someone.
Made them feel like I didn't love them.  
Some I know of. 
Some I have no clue. 
and that feeling of letting someone down is ripping more of that part of me. 
For I know what it feels like. 

If you are reading this. 
I'm sorry. 

I don't know what to say other then that. 
I'm so sorry, 
I hurt you and caused you such a pain. 
I'm sorry. 



Thank you for reading. 
Peace and love.



No comments:

Post a Comment