Thursday, December 30, 2010

23- 30 out of 365.

I'm so sorry for not posting in what seems to be a very long time. . . so let me catch you up on a few things.


23 out of 365
"No goodbyes, just 'See ya later'"
My dearest friend is serving a mission in Czech Republic and Dec 22nd was the last time I get to see him until he comes home. It was a great adventure, but when I was saying good bye he told me that phrase. . . made me feel a tiny bit better


25 out of 365
Charlie Brown Christmas trees. . . enough said.


26 out of 365
A cookbook with all my mother recipes, best Christmas Gift Ever!!!! 


29 out of 365
A change of heart. . . although a farewells are sweet, but getting an unexpected one at 11:11 at night. . . well, my wish did come true then. 


30 out of 365
If you live in Utah, then you know how the roads are. . . So I am so joyous for the fact most cars have 4 wheel drive. 


Although the past few weeks have been a roller coaster of things. . . I'm happy to say, I'm actually finding more reasons to smile, and in a world we live in today who can complain with that? 


Love and Happy New Years. 


Laurel Evelyn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment