Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY!


Happy New Year's everyone! 



It is obviously 1/1/11 and I am here to say that although 2010 was pretty much a sweet epicness of fun. 2011 will be a giant plop of epic adventures. . .

And here are my reasons why:

~ I will be turning 20, which in result makes me no longer a teen. That is always wonderful.

~ Next fall I will be attending a real University and hopefully will have roommates :)

~ I might get to go to Egypt. . . That would be pretty sweet.

~ My hair will actual get long this year.

~ I will do my New Years Resolution and go back to the weight of 140.


And so many others! I hope that as you are all getting out of bed late this morning due to the result of heavy paryting and  to many cups of Martinelli's, that you realize what a splendor it is to see another year come.

Much Love For the New Year.

~Laurel Evelyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment