Thursday, March 10, 2011

Dear Idiot. . .

Dear. . .

actually you don't deserve such a nice opening. . .

Hey Idiot.

I know that you are trying to better yourself, but let me let you in on a little secret: You have to be nice to others too.

I've wondered on occasion why someone like you doesn't have many friends, then you treat me the way you just did and it hits me like a ton of bricks! "You're a SELFISH being, who only looks out for himself." I can count on one hand how many times you have offered to help someone. . .but then again, does it count if it has something in it for you? Helping for your own selfish needs?

You think life is horrid. . . what on earth could be so bad?

I know what depression is, I didn't take the drugs though, I figured it out by myself. So don't treat me like I don't know squat. I actually do care about you, if that is such a crime I can not wait to see what your judgement will look like.


You think you're all big and mighty. . . You're just a boy who is going to lose everything.

So go screw yourself. . .


oh wait, You already do.



With much anger at the moment, towards you:
Laurel Eveyln

1 comment:

  1. If this is about who I think it's about, I just wanna say that blocking him was probably one of the smartest things I've done in my entire life.

    IDK if you still hang out with him or not but I just wanted to share with you a thought that someone told me when I was putting up with all his selfish crap, when I kept telling myself that I should forgive him and try to stay friends:

    "Sometimes Satan will use good things (like forgiveness) against you and make you think that if you forgive a bad person or influence, you should stay in their presence (to try and be an example or to try and help them). While it's good to forgive and forget and to be an example to others, it's important to avoid evil influences in our lives because it's better to save yourself, than to become corrupted while trying to save another."

    Whatever the situation is now, I hope it's drastically better for you than it was when I left.

    ReplyDelete