Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Is that to much?

This is my blog! I can put down anything I want! Feelings, Opinions whatever. . . if you don't like it then go read a close minded blog. . . . 


I'm miserable and have been unhappy for weeks. I go by with the convincing fake smile I learned in my years of theater and pretend everything is okay, of course I've had those few rare moment of genuine happiness, but they go away so quickly that it can fulfill a heart.  I want to cry really hard, but every time I try, nothing comes. My heart is stuck and I don't know what to do. I haven't felt this awful since June 27th, 2008, and that was a pretty dark day. . . psh, what am I talking about, it was a dark few months. My poor family. 

All I really want is for someone to hold me, tell me everything is going to be okay and just let me sob for hours on their shoulder and just listen to me mumble my way through feelings. . . 

I know it seems likes foolish petty things. . . 

This is the hearts want ad. 


But is that to much to ask for. . . 




Don't worry. . . I'm just venting sudden quick frustrations and pains. If you have gotten this far know that for me "everything will look better in morning light" 





1 comment:

  1. Laurel I love you! If you need a shoulder to cry on, mine's kind of jiggly but it holds well. :) Things will turn out and the Lord is with us! love ya. :)

    ReplyDelete