Thursday, August 26, 2010

I'm at it again. . . .

You would think that my online audition with the worldwide musical television show "Glee" would have turned me way off ever doing an online audition again. . .

WRONG! 


I'm at it once again. . . .Except this time it's not Glee.

It's for a singing contract. Now, I know my voice is not like everyone elses. . . and my Glee audition was not that great. Yet, I need to believe in my self that someone. . . out there. . . in the big bad world will notice i have something. . .


Do I have something?  Or is this just a waste of time. . . we shall see. . . won't we.



here is the site.

http://www.alloytv.com/profile/partyank/

Just like Glee I need followers and star ratings. . . be truthful though. if you don't think it's the best. Don't give it five stars.

I love you all! Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment