Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The 1st. . . out of 365

The challenge has begun my friends.
Now of course I will not post the one thing I found each day. . . But I thought it would be nice to just post the first one and when days come and go I will post more.

SO. . . .what made me happy today?

Curlers.

Thats right. you heard me. Curlers.

I love this invention that you can stick in your hair for fifteen to twenty minutes, while doing things like brush your teeth, read a book, make a meal, study homework, surf the web.. . . or in my case, write this blog post. And as a end result.. . your hair has this nice bounce to it, that adds a nice frame to your face and makes your image boost!

These beautiful, plastic, sometimes burns my fingers, devices are lovely. Theses things bring a great joy in my life. I love my hair, it's really that thing on my person that I love and try and take good care of. If I want to look nice in just a plain t-shirt and jeans, I simply just curl my hair. Curlers help me feel pretty and give me that extra boost of confidence. That is why I found joy in my curlers today. Cause they are so going to give me that push of confidence and hopefully another reason to have joy today.

I'm sorry boys you will never know the pleasures and pains of getting "dolled up" ;)


Peace and love my fellow humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment