Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Dear Mr. Darcy

Dear Mr. Darcy,
      You, like so many fictional characters in English literature have captured the hearts of many. You are so much better then a creepy vampire or teen wolf. But studying you and learning of your craft, I have found you are truly flawed and I'm thinking Elizabeth had every right to have her prejudices against you.

1. You are selfish. Always thinking of your self. Never anyone else, especially the ones you proclaim you love.
2. You walk high and tall, like a God on your own piece of heaven. However, you are just like everyone else, Human.
3. No one will bend you of your ways, cause you are always right and everyone against your opinion is wrong.
4. You are bi-polar.
5. Love one minute, then against it the next. One can not live with out love, Darcy. So figure yourself and your heart out.


You have your good traits too, Mr. Darcy, and you know what these are. However, I've discovered that you are not the sort of man I should look for in a future of love. Or should I? You still have many chapters to go through before you figure out who you truly are, besides, people don't change, their lives do, so we shall see. I might set my sights for someone more like. . . Oh I don't know. . . Col. Christopher Brandon perhaps. Someone, who actually worships the ground of the one he loves.

Try harder Darcy. Don't be a man, be human.

Sincerely your quite follower

Laurel Evelyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment