Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Justin Bieber, you lucky dog.

JUSTIN BIEBER. . . . .  

that is right, I dare say his name on my blog. Why? well because to be frank I'm jealous of the kid. He was on youtube and got noticed by Usher and Justin Timberlake. Got a contract, and at age 16 he has toured the world twice since his first album went out last year. He is making bank doing what he loves.

So why can't we step it up. . . .

Well lets think about that just for one moment. . . .
Justin Bieber got big because of youtube. So everyone is hitting youtube for their chance to shine (I happen to be one of those lost souls) who is going to get noticed though? This is where the problem lies my friends. We have to fight for what we want. . . this is why I have become the lost soul to another online music scene.

There is a site called onstage.com it is a run off of MTV. . . since they still think they are in music?! I'm one of those dying to be noticed artists. To tell you the truth, I don't care if I become like Justin, if my song makes you happy or if it express how you feel then that's all I'm aiming for.

http://www.ourstage.com/epk/laurelevelyncuthbert

There it is. go judge. critique. whatever. I don't care. . . I'm here to entertain you.


Peace my silent readers!


P.S. I like Justin Bieber. . . but this was just way to funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment