Friday, July 16, 2010

Results and Inspirations. Week One

Alright one week ago I started the quest of losing the few extra pounds. . . . 




Ready for week one Results . . . . . 




Loss of  4 lbs!!!!! YEAH BABY!  


I still got some ways to go. But it always nice to know that you are making some progress. :) 


However last time I was trying to lose weight, I had something to work for. To fit in a dress. . . . I was thinking about it and that is what I want my inspiration to be. Something to look good in. SO. . . drum roll please. ... My new little inspiration. The sexy little red dress. 


My boss is actually the one who helped me decide. She gave me this dress. Now, the dress fits. But not perfectly, I've still got that gut and legs to work on. So that my dear readers is the inspiration! 


What is your inspiration? (it doesn't have to be for weight loss but anything that your heart desires!) 


Peace my silent readers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment