Thursday, July 8, 2010

Losing it!

When I was a Jr. in high school, I had the self confidence of a boy in a dress and high heels. To this day I am still the same. However I was stupid as a Jr thinking I didn't look good. Recently opening up that year's year book was a picture of me with the ladies choir presidency . . . it only took one boy (who happened to be my friend) to say " look how skinny you were!"Thanks for the confidence, jerk! So yes. . . since my jr year I have but on those unwanted pounds and ate my feelings. . . So it is time to get back to that curvy little body I had of 140lbs.  So you (who ever you may be) will help me out. You can join with me and we can lose it together! 


I know it's never heard of a woman saying how much she weighs, but I don't really care at this point. SO here goes nothing! 


I L.E.C, on the 8th of July was weighed in at 


162 lbs


that is right. that is how much I weigh. It sucks, but hey! this is why we as woman do this right. . . admit your flaws and become humble. . . become better. . . right?!


(You can see the poundage on that!?!?!? NO LOVE HANDLES! NO TUMMY!!! That is what I want.) 


I love my body it does a lot of great things for me like move, eat, sleep, and think. I want to get it in the best ability it can possible be. 




SO 


THE PLAN


Lose 22 pounds by. . . Oh lets say the end of August. Seems fair. 


I'll post my progress and recipes and everything if you will do this with me! Come and make your self feel better and look great too! 




Peace my silent readers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment